KEY RESEARCH QUESTIONS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION
- What type of network should a global integrated transportation and urban system should have?
- What is the role of traditional methods? What is missing? Practical Constrains? Models of Integrations? How much controllability is required? Who will provide it?
- How do we map the theoretical work to practical design? e.g. Transport land-use, Supply and demand, routing facilities, clustering, etc.
- What practical policy directions we need to consider with regard to application of the principle of Ever Advancing Civilization at local, national and cluster levels?
- How can we select the critical tools and methods across many disciplines?
- How we identify the state of art for the design? How we decide about the tools that to be yet developed?
- What are the desirable properties of a global integrated transportation and urban system? What is the path toward the desirable scenario from existing system in world Mega cities?
- Effects of Privatization
- How we estimate the time and the cost of the designing such a system? Any feasibility study?